Full Time, Lower Mainland
developers, creatives, instructors, musicians and we are passionate about multimedia. Info2grow creates web based learning platforms for our clients to share their knowledge and expertise. We’re looking for help on the web side of things but there will be opportunities to work on a wide range of projects from web to print to video.
Web DevelopmentKeeping pace with an ever changing platform
- Structuring web pages with HTML
- Truly responsive styling with CSS. This means the site looks good at any size (not just 3)
- Debugging, you will spend a lot of time with Chrome Inspector
WordPressModular freedom to tackle anything
- Building and editing page content in CMS
- Theme and plugin updates
- Customizing child themes and plugins with PHP
- Testing and debugging… lots of debugging
Graphic DesignKnow the tools and when to use them
- An eye for design trends (layout, spacing, color, branding)
- General Photoshopery (image edits/compression, logos, design mock-ups)
- Illustrator for web graphics and print projects
- Experience with InDesign layouts a plus
This is a full time (9-5) position based in a converted barn/office in Cloverdale. Right on the river, complete with fire pit, goldfish pond, tiki-bar, rehearsal space and a peddle boat. Applicants will be required to meet periodically with the team in Cloverdale or Langley. Compensation based on experience. After on-boarding, working from home will be an option.
If this position sounds interesting to you please fill out the form below.
We’re willing to invest in the right people
Tell us why that’s you and we can grow together
|Work From Home||Required|